Every other Tuesday, we highlight content that’s trending on Top Reads, our constantly updated snapshot of what’s popular on the Readability platform.
With the run-up to the US Presidential election—and each candidate’s campaign in full swing—Top Reads continues to be dominated by politics. Tomorrow night President Barack Obama and Governor Mitt Romney will have their first debate of the election. Get ready with the following articles that have been trending in the last seven days:
- Best-selling author Michael Lewis profiles the President for Vanity Fair in “Obama’s Way“
- The New Yorker explores the dirty business of politics in “The Lie Factory“
- A writer for The Atlantic explains why he’s not voting for Obama in “Why I Refuse to Vote for Barack Obama“
- In ”The. Polls. Have. Stopped. Making. Any. Sense.” New York Magazine takes on the daunting task of making sense of election polls
- The New Yorker shines a light on downtrodden billionaires who feel victimized by Obama in “Super-Rich Irony“
- The Guardian encapsulates the election in the run-up to the debates in “US elections: a battle for America’s soul“
You can read and highlight all these articles in a single handy Readlist, ready to go on your iPhone, iPad, Kindle, or other ePub-compatible reading device.