With the recent release of Readability’s Top Reads feature, it’s easy to get a feel for what’s trending across the millions of articles people read with our platform every day. Every other Tuesday, we’ll be compiling related articles from Top Reads and highlighting the trends we’re seeing with you.
This Week: All Politics, All the Time
With the election coming up, people can’t stop reading about politics—US Presidential politics, specifically. With Romney’s selection of Paul Ryan, the spectacle of the RNC, the start of the DNC, and the election itself, people are craving information about the candidates and their respective parties. Some highlights from past week of Top Reads:
- The Atlantic covers race and presidential politics in “Fear of a Black President”
- In “Schmooze or Lose”, the New Yorker examines President Obama’s reticence when it comes to courting billionaire donors
- In an article for Rolling Stone, Matt Taibbi explores Mitt Romney’s anti-debt platform and his experience creating debt at Bain Capital
- New York Magazine shines a spotlight on the Vice President in “Joe Biden Isn’t Finished”
- Back in late April, before he got the Republican Vice Presidential nomination, New York Magazine profiled Paul Ryan in “The Legendary Paul Ryan”
- A FoxNews.com Op-Ed writer takes Republican Vice Presidential candidate Paul Ryan to task for his RNC speech
Want to read through all these articles? We’ve pulled them together into a handy Readlist you can read and highlight on your iPhone, iPad, Kindle, or other ePub-compatible reading device with the click of a button.