The last two weeks on Top Reads have been all about Amazon and Apple. After both companies held their big media events, Top Reads, our constantly updated list of the most popular articles from across the entire Readability platform, lit up with news and commentary. Some highlights from the last two weeks of the Web’s most-read content:
- The Verge reviews the new Amazon Kindle Fire HD, and they seem to think it’s OK
- Daring Fireball takes a break from Apple, setting its sights on Amazon’s big media event
- Fast Company’s Co.DESIGN takes a look at Apple’s skeumorphism obsession, and whether it’s causing internal strife at the company
- John Battelle asks “Am I An Outlier, or Are Apple Products No Longer Easy to Use?“—and with a headline like that, we’re not surprised it wound up on Top Reads
- And John Gruber returns to his wheelhouse with a rundown of Apple’s iPhone 5 media event
Want to read through all these articles? We’ve pulled them together into a handy Readlist you can read and highlight on your iPhone, iPad, Kindle, or other ePub-compatible reading device with the click of a button.